Tuesday, July 14, 2009
2/23/03
Well, today was an alright day. The food today was not very good. I wish I could've had one of Momma's dinners. Boy was sacrament meeting ever boring. It was pretty dry and I didn't have any little kids to pester. Church got a little better after that. After church we had district leaders meetings. I have found myself competing for power with Elder Oliverson. I am so competitive for everything. I try not to be but I can't help it. I want to be the best Portuguese speaker in my district and if I see somebody do better than me I study harder. so I proposed to elder Oliverson that we switch being in charge every day. I got refocused after I said that. I have found that when I have contentious feelings it is best to work it off. Work solves all problems cuz you stop thinking about other things. After tomorrow is P-day!!! I can't wait to get out of here."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment